Giving back to the community in which we operate is ingrained in our culture and has been throughout the company’s history. It is part of our commitment as an active and caring corporate citizen in Malaysia to help people lead better and more financially secure lives.
We have been actively carrying out CSR initiatives in our bid to create life-changing experiences not only for the less fortunate, but also for our employees through volunteerism.
Manulife’s CSR Framework
Health & Wellness
- Champions healthy, active-living through various internal and external programmes.
- Engage employees to actively participate in the company’s community investment through the act of volunteering and, working & living sustainably.
- Encourage collaboration with community organisations
Manulife's Mission, Strategic Priorities + Value
- Our community investments are primarily focused in areas that are a natural extension of our business and where we can make the greatest contribution to driving positive social change.
- Leverage on our mission and strong, values-driven culture:
- Obsess about customers
- Do the right thing
- Think big
- Get it done together
- Own it
- Share your humanity
Short & long-term strategic objectives
- Aligning our CSR activities to our business
- Being socially & environmentally accountable to our stakeholders
- Practising responsible ethics and business conducts.