1. Choice of insurance coverage terms of up to age 70, 80, or 99 (next birthday). For coverage terms up to age 70 or 80, the policy owner is given an option to renew the policy up to age 99 (next birthday), without evidence of insurability. A notice will be sent to the policy owner 90 days before the expiry date of the policy.
2. TPD and accidental death coverage is up to age 70 (next birthday).
3. Returns are not guaranteed and are subject to the performance of the funds. Past performance of the funds is not an indication of future performances.
4. Terms and conditions apply.
5. Subject to applicable fees and charges.