The COVID-19 pandemic has brought disarray to the economy, and vulnerable communities have been left behind even more than usual. With funding opportunities dwindling, civil society organisations (CSOs), non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and social enterprises along with the communities they empower, have been greatly affected.
Manulife Malaysia is proud to present MY Community Grant; an initiative that provides in-kind grants worth up to RM10,000 to organisations who strive to make every day better for communities in Malaysia.
By fulfilling all of the following conditions, you are welcome to apply for MY Community Grant:
- Be registered with either the Registrar of Societies (RoS), Jabatan Kebajikan Negara (JKM) or under the Companies Act 2016 for social enterprises;
- Be at least 18 years of age to apply;
- Not a permanent and/or contract employee of Manulife (including its subsidiaries and related companies) or their respective family members (parents, spouses, children and siblings).
Steps to successfully apply for Manulife's MY Community Grant:
- Click here to fill out the application form
- Acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the MY Community Grant Terms & Conditions.
- Answer all compulsory questions in the application form
In the event that your application has been shortlisted, you will be contacted to provide supporting documents to finalise your application.